How to Profit from Expired Domain Name Registration
After the dot com crash, expired domain names and expired domain name traffic have been a source of possible income. It is important to inexpensively acquire the automated tools required to track the thousands of domain name registration and abandoned websites that are removed from the domain registry and become obtainable for buy.
Expired domain registration and the expired domain name traffic associated with them have been only obtainable to those who had an automated system and tools.
Now, automated tools and resources are obtainable for identifying, appraising and already buying these domain names on autopilot.
Expired domain names are those that had before been registered to another owner. These domain name registration are obtainable to the open market because of non-payment of the domain name renewal fees. Such domain names are returned to the open market about forty-five days after the expiration date.
Many domain names already point to fully functioning websites while many are registered for speculation. These names are registered by speculators in the hope of obtaining a profit on the resale of the domain name.
Numerous other domain names are registered for website development, but do not appear online. In a number of these situations, the domain name owners do not follow by with respect to the website development and allow the domain registration to expire.
However, there are a number of expired domain names with fully functioning websites, receiving daily traffic from the search engines, links and banner ads. The expired domain names that get this daily traffic can earn revenues if these are redirected to another website or marketed with affiliate programs.
Earning Profit from Expired Domain Names & Expired Domain Name Traffic:
1. Buying for speculation – There is now a large and highly profitable market for reselling domain registration at present, and speculators are looking out for developing technologies and trends. Evolution is regularly taking place in technology and trends. There are markets, being watched closely right now, that are expected to grow exponentially within a short span of time. It should be a good idea to locate and register expiring domain registration that are related to new trends, technology and markets in order to earn substantial profits.
2. Buying expiring domain names and redirecting the targeted traffic – Targeted keyword domain names can help to get traffic from those simply typing in keyword high domain names into the address bar and hitting the go into meaningful.
3. Buying expired domain name registration and putting up generic websites – Using tools like easy website building software, third party payment processors, auto responders and other applications, already a novice could put generic websites online with keyword high domain names that should appear in the search engine rankings. These websites can be built using expired domain names to excursion traffic to them and the domain registration and the developed website could then be sold together with the domain name, as a value additional commodity.
4. Buying expiring domain names of websites that are already online – A number of expiring domain names are, truly, already functioning websites. The owners of these websites either did not revive their domain registration for some reason or simply stopped operating the website. In fact, quite often, these websites already have traffic from links to other websites, search engine rankings and already directory listings.
5. Buying expired domain names and using them for marketing affiliate programs – Affiliate programs are a good way to acquire an online business without already having a product. Affiliate marketers redirect traffic from the affiliate website to the website of the actual product or service and charge a commission or a fee when any of the redirected traffic results in sales. Affiliate programs have become an automated turnkey solution for a number of entrepreneurs, especially novices.
One can locate and register expired domain names that closely target the market of the affiliate programs and then draw that targeted traffic into the website with expired keyword high domain names with content that satisfies the informational needs. Then the users can be led onto the sales page of the product.
Bạn phải đăng nhập để gửi phản hồi.